By the age of 30, many women suffered from Melasma, which leads to loss of confidence. We are writing this guide to help you wipe out the unwanted brown spots on the skin without spending too much time any money. These are four effective and easy ways to treat Melasma at home.
Zucchini is not only used to make dishes but also helps to make skin beautiful effectively. Zucchini is considered an efficient way to treat Melasma at home.
• 500 g of Zucchini
• 300 ml of alcohol
• Wash unpeeled Zucchini and cut into pieces
• Put the zucchini pieces (not removing the seeds) and alcohol into the pot
• Add 300 ml of water to the pot
• Cover the pot and let it composted by coal
• After 1 hour, pick up zucchini pieces to a bowl and crush the pieces
• Put the crushed pieces into alcohol and stir well
• Filter out residue
• Simmer until it takes glue form
Method: Apply this ‘glue’ to your brown spots for days. This natural facial treatment method will restore the brightness to your face.
2. Piper betel leaves
This is the traditional way to treat Melasma used by women in ancient times. Betel leaves have antiseptic effect and help to fade melamine so betel leaves not only have the ability to treat Melasma but also help brighten skin quickly.
• 100 g betel leaves
• Half a tablespoon of salt
• Wash the betel leaves
• Manually crush the leaves or put the leaves to the blender to make a smooth solution
• Add a few tablespoons of salt to the solution
• Use sieve to filter the water of betel leaves.
Method: Apply the betel leaf water to the brown spots on the skin and lie still in 20 minutes. After that, wash your face thoroughly. For safety purpose, you should test if you are allergic to betel leaf water before applying it to your body. The testing phase is simple: Apply it on the back of your hand to see if there is allergy to the skin.
3. Honey and Turmeric
The combination of honey and turmeric is the modern way to treat Melasma. Curcumin essence in turmeric and honey will inhibit melamine, which helps prevent hyperpigmentation and brighten skin.
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• 1 tablespoon of turmeric starch
Preparation: Mix the 2 above mixtures in the 1:1 ratio
Method: Wash your face and apply the mixture to your facial skin to form a thin layer on the face. You should wait for 30 minutes after cleaning your face. Note that you can apply this mixture on your face three times a week. But each time, after the implementation, the skin should be carefully shielded from the sun (or apply sunscreen).
Using eggplant is one of the best natural home remedies for treating melasma.
Ingredients: A fresh eggplant
Preparation: Cut the eggplant into thin slices
Method: Apply the eggplant slices to the brown spots on your skin. You can use the hands to massage the pieces in a circular motion. This is a home remedy that you apply in a daily basis. It only takes about 15 minutes per day for a week to get good results right away.